If you have a question regarding your existing account please provide your facility name, provider name and email address used to set up the account as this information is necessary to find you within our system.
For questions or more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to enroll in a course?
- If you are not a WebExercises member, simply click on the “Courses” tab in the top right corner, select the course you are interested in, scroll down and under not a professional member select “purchase.” After entering in the billing information, select “buy now” and you will be ready to view your course.
- If you are a professional WebExercises member, click on the tab “log in,” and you will use the same login credentials you do for your WebExercises account. From there, you are ready to click on the “courses” tab to get started.
As a Professional WebExercises Member, what do I have access to?
- You have free access to view all Non CE Courses. Perhaps, you missed a live webinar or maybe you just want to view it again? With WebExercises Academy, you have full access to view all our educational webinars. Plus, for being a professional WebExercises member you will also receive a discount on all CE Courses.
When I purchase a single webinar, how long will I have access to view it?
- By purchasing courses one at a time, you will have viewing access for one month. When you are ready to view an additional one, just purchase a la carte using the same login and password information.
What if I don’t have enough time to watch the whole course, do I have to start over the next time I log in?
- Nope! That is the exciting part about WebExercises Academy, our program allows you to come and go as you please. As long as your one-month allotted time period is active, you will be able to access your “Courses In-Progress” located on the “My Account” tab at any time.
Do all courses count for continuing education?
- No, not all the courses located on our website is considered a CE course. Please be sure you identify whether it is certified CE course or just a great educational webinar before purchasing.
775 Baywood Drive Suite 201A
Petaluma, CA 94954
1.866.411.4825 (North America)