If you have a question regarding your existing account please provide your facility name, provider name and email address used to set up the account as this information is necessary to find you within our system.
For questions or more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
How to enroll in a course?
- If you are not a WebExercises Rx member, select the course you are interested in and “Add To Cart”. Select “Proceed to Checkout” and follow the 3 steps to purchase.
- If you are a WebExercises Rx member, click “log in” in the upper right and use the same credentials as you do for your WebExercises account. From there, select the course you are interested in and “Add To Cart”. Select “Proceed to Checkout” and follow the 3 steps to purchase.
As a Professional WebExercises Member, what do I have access to?
- You receive a 20% discount on all courses, both CE and non CE.
When I purchase a single webinar, how long will I have access to view it?
- By purchasing courses one at a time, you will have viewing access for one year. When you are ready to purchase an additional course, just purchase a la carte using the same login and password information.
What if I don’t have enough time to watch the whole course, do I have to start over the next time I log in?
- Nope! That is the exciting part about WebExercises Academy, our program allows you to come and go as you please. As long as your one-year allotted time period is active, you will be able to access your “Courses In-Progress” located on the “My Account” tab at any time.
Do all courses count for continuing education?
- No, not all the courses located on our website is considered a CE course. Please be sure you identify whether it is certified CE course or just a great educational webinar before purchasing.
775 Baywood Drive Suite 201A
Petaluma, CA 94954
1.866.411.4825 (North America)