Training the 3D Human Machine is a comprehensive educational program focused on correcting movement and improving dysfunction by improving rotational movement patterns. Multiple options are available to meet your programming and equipment needs. This course is a complete guide to assessing and training transverse plane movement. In this video collection, you get everything you need to get people moving and feeling better by changing how they rotate. This video series presents a step-by-step approach to training the transverse plane. There is also a 57-page manual to accompany the video series available once the course is purchased.
Duration: 1 hour 38 minutes
– Identify dysfunctional movement patterns in athletes
– Recognize the transverse plane and its function
– Demonstrate corrective exercise movements
– Discuss common questions related to rotational movement patterns.
– Why rotation matters, quality of movement
– Foundations of Rotation: Mobility Foundation of Rotation