Assess and Re-train the Hip Complex Through Specialized Movement Protocols
Though our Hips are designed to be mobile, in order for our body to maintain stability in the lower-back and knees, it’s arguably the most common area to inhibit function within the movement chain. Powered by our largest, strongest muscles, when the hips are mobile and stable…training, performance, recovery and injury prevention improves dramatically and globally.
– Discuss the True Cost of Tight Hips.
– Review special anatomical considerations.
– Critique that Psoas is NOT a major hip flexor…What!?
– Illustrate the physiology of Joint Stacking.
– Recognize Why Your Hip Hinge and Squat pattern sucks.
– Recall Strategies to gain and maintain hip mobility.