The concern around viruses and our immunity is at an all time high. What is a virus? How does it function? How can we protect ourselves and others? In this webinar we’ll discuss all of this in practical language grounded in scientific research, as well as how to apply it to exercising safely and keeping those around you healthy.
After viewing the 1 hour webinar, the participant will be able to:
- Define history and explanation of viruses.
- Compare tricks for combating viruses for better immunity and health.
- List tips for facilities sanitation.
- Discuss if masks really work.
- Review possible concerns w CO2 toxicity when exercising with masks.