This webinar will describe rationale for preferred treatment patterns for treating bicyclists with bicycle related overuse injuries. This webinar will overview the origins of typical bike related overuse injuries and their most efficient treatment interventions.
Learn easy practical solutions for patients and clients
- Define who are bicyclists and typical bicycle related injuries
- Discuss effective treatment of bicyclists with overuse injuries
- Identify how do I ready my office for treating bicyclists
- Describe effective evaluative approaches for bicyclists with overuse injuries
- Demonstrate how a bicyclist can best adapt for the action of bicycling
Duration: 50 minutes