This webinar will describe rationale for preferred treatment patterns for treating bicyclists with bicycle related overuse injuries. This webinar will overview the origins of typical bike related overuse injuries and their most efficient treatment interventions.
Learn easy practical solutions for patients and clients
- Who are bicyclists?
- What are typical bicycle related injuries?
- What is effective treatment of bicyclists with overuse injuries?
- How do I ready my office for treating bicyclists?
- What are effective evaluative approaches for bicyclists with overuse injuries?
- How can a bicyclist best adapt for the action of bicycling?
Duration: 50 minutes