This presentation provides a ground based sport performance movement analysis as the foundation for effective band resistance training progressions focused on improving hip, knee, and ankle function as it relates to the movement demands of ground based sports. Concepts of soft-tissue thresholds, joint angular thresholds, ability to transfer force, and the redevelopment of reflexes associated with sport performance will be discussed. Additionally, a micro workout training method known as BUILD.MOVE.BURN (BMB) will be presented as a user-friendly way to develop multi-planar strength, stability, and performance with workouts that can be completed in 10 minutes.
- Understand the demands for absorbing and redirecting forces associated with successful ground based sports performance.
- Demonstrate progressive protocols to develop basic tissue thresholds.
- Identify and learn progressive protocols to improve force transfer capabilities.
- Identify and learn progressive protocols to up train important ground based sports performance reflexes.
- Discuss why Transverse and Frontal plane band resistance is a game changer.
- Understand BUILD.MOVE.BURN. philosophy, an easy system for complex results.
Please contact email@example.com if you have questions regarding courses, subscriptions or Continuing Education Approval.
Disclosure: No relevant information to disclose
Course Access: 1 year for on demand. For subscription customers – access as long as you have the subscription account.
Course is available in your account, no download required. Course can be stopped and resumed.
Content disclosure: This course does not focus on any product or service.
Materials / prerequisite needed: No prerequisite or materials needed.
Refund/cancellation policies: All online course purchases are final, no refunds will be given. Contact us if any problems, questions.
About our Sponsor KAYEZEN VECTOR:
KAYZEN VECTOR is the ultimate resistance training system. Originally designed for use in physical therapy environments to help patients recover from injury, it’s now widely applied to build strength, resilience and endurance for sports performance and fitness. This single system delivers everything you need to build lean muscle, burn fat throughout the day and move better. And with VECTOR, you can train anywhere, anytime, and in less time.
Use Discount Code: WEBEX10 for 10% off at checkout Click here to shop