This webinar will present the foundational movement patterns that make us all “human” and discuss how reintegrating these across the lifespan helps to improve therapy outcomes.
Learn easy practical solutions for patients and clients
- Review of developmental stages and milestones
- Identify key movement positions and movement patterns
- Clinical examples of how to encouraging rolling, prone prop/quadruped/crawling in the pediatric population
- Discuss the hierarchy of movement
- Discuss changing the positional demands to create and improve neurological safety and improve outcomes
- The role of foundational movement patterns in treating common clinical conditions including low back pain, shoulder pain, knee pain
Duration: 1 hour
WebExercises Professional Member
As a WebExercises Professional Member get unlimited access to recorded webinars from the best instructors while enjoying discounts on CE courses. Are you already a WebExercises member? Just log in with your WebExercises account credentials and get started!
Not a Professional Member?
Not ready for a WebExercises Professional membership? Instantly view this recorded webinar with the pay as you go option. This allows you the flexibility to choose the course you need without having to sign up for a membership.