In the first hour of this course, test your imaging acumen and clinical decision making by viewing imaging of four different cases including a 49 year old man, a 60 year old man, a 61 year old man, and a 35 year old man with shoulder pain. History is withheld.
Hour two will consist of proper terminology for disc contour changes, congenital anomalies in cervical spine radiograph series, diagnostic possibilities for 13-year-old male, and post-surgical spinal radiographic evaluation of 68-year-old male.
Learn easy practical solutions for patients and clients
- Strengthen your diagnostic imaging evaluation process
- Review uncommon differential diagnoses
- Review relevant anatomy and certain radiographic criteria
- Review relevant shoulder anatomy
- Review features of a common shoulder condition
Duration: 1 hour, 50 minutes