Through this webinar, we will take a look at the shoulder anatomy and functional demands to create an understanding of how the shoulder works dynamically with the scapula and thoracic spine. The webinar will discuss foundational principles of the shoulder, evaluation strategies, and a progressive exercise program that you can integrate with your clients immediately.
Learn easy practical solutions for patients and clients
- Describe how to evaluate the shoulder, scapula, and thoracic spine.
- Discuss the rehab continuum for the shoulder – what to do and when to do it.
- Name high tech methods and taping strategies for intervention.
- Develop exercise progressions and interventions that work and transfer to less pain and better performance.
- Utilize focused biomechanics that make a lasting impact on clients’ outcome and overall experience.
Course Outline: (1 hour) Click HERE to view Continuing Approval Information
Objectives / Outline, common shoulder pathology
What is the primary nature of shoulder pathology?
Joint By Joint
Performance Continuum Pain, Motion, Strength, Speed, Performance
Develop Thoracic Mobility (Exercise demonstration)
Develop Strength (Exercise demonstration)
Duration: 1 hour