Through this webinar, we will take a look at the shoulder anatomy and functional demands to create an understanding of how the shoulder works dynamically with the scapula and thoracic spine. The webinar will discuss foundational principles of the shoulder, evaluation strategies, and a progressive exercise program that you can integrate with your clients immediately.
Learn easy practical solutions for patients and clients
- Learn how to evaluate the shoulder, scapula, and thoracic spine.
- Understand the rehab continuum for the shoulder – what to do and when to do it.
- Learn high tech methods and RockTape strategies for intervention.
- Learn exercise progressions and interventions that work and transfer to less pain and better performance.
- Utilize focused biomechanics that make a lasting impact on clients’ outcome and overall experience.
Duration: 1 hour
WebExercises Professional Member
As a WebExercises Professional Member get unlimited access to recorded webinars from the best instructors while enjoying discounts on CE courses. Are you already a WebExercises member? Just log in with your WebExercises account credentials and get started!
Not a Professional Member?
Not ready for a WebExercises Professional membership? Instantly view this recorded webinar with the pay as you go option. This allows you the flexibility to choose the course you need without having to sign up for a membership.