Often associated with overuse, insufficient footwear or over-pronation, plantar fasciitis or heel pain is one of the most common conditions presenting to health and wellness professionals. Join Podiatrist and Human Movement Specialist Dr. Emily Splichal as she takes a look at the role of functional medicine and cutting edge treatment options for chronic, non-responding plantar heel pain utilizing regenerative medicine.
Learn easy practical solutions for patients and clients:
- Understand the pathophysiology and local vs global approach with connective tissue injury
- The functional role of plantar fascia, its risk of injury and corrective exercise intervention
- Learn guidelines on when to consider regenerative medicine as an option
- Understand amniotic / chorion membrane vs. platelet rich plasma benefits
- The role of AmnioFix injections and plantar fasciitis as part of your rehabilitation plan
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding courses, subscriptions or Continuing Education Approval.
Disclosure: No relevant information to disclose
Course Access: 1 year for on demand. For subscription customers – access as long as you have the subscription account.
Course is available in your account, no download required. Course can be stopped and resumed.
Content disclosure: This course does not focus on any product or service.
Materials / prerequisite needed: No prerequisite or materials needed.
Refund/cancellation policies: All online course purchases are final, no refunds will be given. Contact us if any problems, questions.
Duration 45 minutes
No CEU available, no certificate will be issued