This course is designed to educate practitioners and patients alike on the fundamental principle of Foundation Training: Decompression Breathing for Chronic Pain Relief. We will review and focus on the Serratus musculature that surrounds the rib cage and its impact on stability, grip-strength, muscle activation and lung volume. Expand your understanding of pain management, posture, and strength!
- Anatomy and Physiology of Decompression Breathing
- Sternocleidomastoid muscular support pathway
- Lung Volume improvement through Decompression Breathing
- Actively aligning and expanding postural footprint
- Understand Thoracic Leverage and Curvature
- Transversus abdominal muscle function.