Workshops are one of the best ways to build a brand in your community and gain patients. Not all workshops are created equal and sadly many clinicians go about putting on workshops all wrong. We’ve run hundreds of workshops and learned a lot of lessons the hard way early on. In this training, we will go over why workshops are so effective, how to run them correctly and what systems you need to establish to double the number of clients you gain from running a workshop.
– Discuss why workshops are such a great form of marketing.
– Review why you should teach at a workshop.
– Review why you shouldn’t teach at a workshop.
– Recognize how to get business owners in your area to partner with you on setting up a workshop.
– Illustrate how to get leads / clients from workshops.
– Recognize follow up strategies to double new patients from workshops.
No certificate will be issued for the course.
You can start and stop the course at any time. On demand courses are available in your account 1 year. Subscription customers have access to on demand courses for as long as you have an account with WebExercises.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding courses, subscriptions or Continuing Education Approval.
Disclosure: No relevant information to disclose
Content disclosure: This course does not focus on any product or service.
Materials / prerequisite needed: N/A
Duration: 46 minutes
Not approved for Continuing Education