A new look at physical rehabilitation and how to train the human physical body.
This course is designed to introduce a new way to think about physical rehabilitation and physical training of the human body. We will discuss human movement mechanics, the anatomy involved, and that anatomy’s true relationship to physical movement. What happens when things go wrong, and why? We will learn not only how to design a fully comprehensive rehabilitative program, but more importantly why it is so important to understand rehab and physical training as a build from the ground up approach with the individual’s anatomical structure in mind. This course is a must for anyone who’s responsible for taking care of another’s physical body.
- Understand the importance and relevance of this information for both the athlete and novice person.
- Understand anatomy and its relationship to human movement mechanics.
- Understand biomechanics, human movement, and compensation (an overview).
- Understand active and passive anatomy, and tissue structure.
- Learn how to design a high-level physical rehabilitation program.
- Learn the concept of building movement.
- Discuss movement education specific for the individual.
- Learn foundational mechanics: The beginning of human movement.