The shoulder is the most complex joint in the body. Solving many cases of shoulder pain and dysfunction can prove challenging because of the delicate balance of stability, mobility and motor control that is needed so ensure proper function. In this webinar, we will present a simple and innovative technique for using skin drag to simplify the process of reducing pain and increasing range of motion. We will also discuss strategies for making those improvements stick long term, resulting in better outcomes for our patients and clients.
Learn easy practical solutions for patients and clients
- Understand the factors that are causing a pain response at the shoulder joint.
- Discover how aponeurotic rings imbedded within the fascial layers can contribute to an unsafe environment for the brain.
- Gain valuable range of motion without stretching.
- Learn how skin drag can reduce a perceived threat by the nervous system, improving overall function with a simple manual technique.
- Prescribe simple and effective corrective exercises to lock in change long term.
Duration: 46 minutes