Join renowned PT Russ Paine as he discusses his best conservative management techniques and strategies for rotator cuff tears. RC management can be fraught with roadblocks, and after decades of experience treating top athletes, Russ has invaluable insights to share. From initial assessment through dynamic strength training, this webinar covers the A-Z of the treatment progressions and tools that get rotator cuff patients back to full function.
- Identify and classify different pathologies and gain insights on critical measures of success.
- Discuss injury prevention strategies, post-op protocols, and return to play guidelines.
- List first-hand pearls of wisdom around soft tissue treatments, ongoing maintenance, and utilization of technology in treatment plans to facilitate return to function
- Explain specific exercises and modalities that get challenging cases to successful recovery.
- Demonstrate the value of tools like EMG biofeedback to improve outcomes.