This webinar with Dr. Deed Harrison, DC will discuss how spine radiography improves patient diagnosis, decision making processes, exact clinical interventions, and improves patient outcomes.
This webinar will cover:
- What is the American Board of Internal Medicine Foundations “Choosing Wisely Initiative”
- Best evidence on radiographic imaging for patients with back pain and other conditions: brief review of the literature
- Learning to balance structural based Chiropractic with the physical needs of specific patient, best evidence, and the expertise of the clinician.
- Understanding the relationship between historical foundations and principles of Chiropractic Subluxation theories in the frame work of contemporary chiropractic science and technique and evidence based care.
- Elevating the professional image of chiropractic through evidence, contemporary based but patient friendly chiropractic education programs.
WebExercises Professional Member
As a WebExercises Professional Member get unlimited access to recorded webinars from the best instructors while enjoying discounts on CE courses. Are you already a WebExercises member? Just log in with your WebExercises account credentials and get started!
Not a Professional Member?
Not ready for a WebExercises Professional membership? Instantly view this recorded webinar with the pay as you go option. This allows you the flexibility to choose the course you need without having to sign up for a membership.