Dr. Deed Harrison, DC will discuss how spine radiography improves patient diagnosis, decision making processes, exact clinical interventions, and improves patient outcomes.
- Review the American Board of Internal Medicine Foundations “Choosing Wisely Initiative”
- Review literature of best evidence on radiographic imaging for patients with back pain and other conditions
- Define to balance structural based Chiropractic with the physical needs of specific patient, best evidence, and the expertise of the clinician.
- Describe the relationship between historical foundations and principles of Chiropractic
- Subluxation theories in the frame work of contemporary chiropractic science and technique and evidence based care.
- Elevating the professional image of chiropractic through evidence, contemporary based but patient friendly chiropractic education programs.
On Demand – the course is available for 1 year.
Subscription – the course is available as long as you have the account.
You can start and stop the course at any time.
Target Audience: Doctor of Chiropractic
Instructional Level: Intermediate
Disclosure: No relevant information to disclose
Content disclosure: This course does not focus on any product or service.
Course Outline: (1 hour) A quiz is provided at the end of the seminar to receive a certificate for Continuing Education
Continuing Education regulations may change. Please verify information with your licensure board.
Doctor of Chiropractic course approval:
(see approval information below)
Alaska, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Georgia (approval 2021-666 Adjustive Technique), Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hamphsire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming.
PACE approval: ID # 8319 – 1 hour
WebExercises is recognized by the PACE program of the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards. PACE (Providers of Approved Continuing Education) is a Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards (FCLB) organization. Approved providers offer the highest standards of education and abide by guidelines and standards outlined by PACE to maintain approval status. Courses need to be listed with PACE and receive an approval number. PACE approved providers are accepted by the following Chiropractic State Boards: Alaska, Connecticut, DC, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming.
CCE accredited Chiropractic College:
WebExercises is sponsored by a CCE accredited Chiropractic College, Cleveland University-Kansas City. This course meets the appropriate standards for continuing education and qualifies for 1 CEUs (hour) in the following states:
Colorado, Delaware, Illinois, Michigan.