This webinar with Dr. Deed Harrison, DC will discuss how spine radiography improves patient diagnosis, decision making processes, exact clinical interventions, and improves patient outcomes.
Join us to understand
- What is the American Board of Internal Medicine Foundations “Choosing Wisely Initiative”
- Best evidence on radiographic imaging for patients with back pain and other conditions: brief review of the literature
- Learning to balance structural based Chiropractic with the physical needs of specific patient, best evidence, and the expertise of the clinician.
- Understanding the relationship between historical foundations and principles of Chiropractic
- Subluxation theories in the frame work of contemporary chiropractic science and technique and evidence based care.
- Elevating the professional image of chiropractic through evidence, contemporary based but patient friendly chiropractic education programs.
Duration: 64 minutes