Part 1 Low back pain and leg pain are the most common cause of disability worldwide. As such, new research based treatment approaches are needed. Dr. Deed Harrison uses a randomized controlled trial to discusses whether the improvement towards a normal cervical sagittal configuration aids in the management of lumbosacral radiculopathy. Learn easy practical solutions for patients and clients
- Understand how intervening above the low back can affect overall low back and leg pain.
- Identity what short term results were found with patients receiving the cervical spine Denneroll treatment method.
Duration: 32 minutes Part 2 Dr. Harrison Deed discusses whether a slight head extension changes the sagittal cervical curve. Learn easy practical solutions for patients and clients
- Understand the importance of before and after spine X-ray analysis.
- Learn why accurate spine measurement methods and patient positioning procedures are mandatory to ensure validity of outcomes.
- Establish what spine correction on the follow up after treatment X-ray results from.
Duration: 22 minutes
Cervical Spine and Low Back Pain Review Course