Anterior Knee Pain, Runners Knee, Jumpers Knee, Osgood Schlatter’s, Patella Femoral Pain Syndrome, Chondrolmalacia and many other diagnosis that refer to this problem are prevalent in our culture. This webinar will discuss this condition from a biomechanical and tissue tolerance approach. We will provide evaluation strategies to determine the nature and stage of the condition, and demonstrate new ways to treat, progressively exercise, and impact biomechanics to improve the condition.
Learn easy practical solutions for patients and clients:
- Learn evaluation strategies to determine the stage of the condition, so we can properly place them on appropriate intervention.
- Understand the rehab continuum for this – what to do and when to do it.
- Learn Rocktape strategies for intervention.
- Learn exercise progressions that work and transfer to less pain and better performance.
- Utilize simple biomechanics that makes a lasting impact on clients outcome and overall experience.