This webinar will discuss a Brain Based Musculoskeletal Approach to low back pain. A Brain Based Approach recognizes those with pain and dysfunction often have a discrepancy between the proprioceptive, vestibular and ocular systems, especially those with low back pain. In this webinar, you will learn how to apply neurological principles into a treatment paradigm for those with low back pain. You will also learn strategies and clinical applications for immediate treatment processes for those with back pain.
- Define and describe fundamentals of intervention, treatment hierarchy and relevance to low back pain.
- Describe and apply the importance of central sensory integration and its relevance to movement quality.
- Summarize and critique three major sensory systems and interpret their interactions.
- Apply and demonstrate Brain Based approaches to assessment of low back pain.
- Create movement programs to engage the nervous system to improve motor output.