There has been a recent uptick in the popularity surrounding massage devices. We see them everywhere, in sports, gyms, and rehab settings. These devices have been around for a long time but recently regained popularity, and while there are many proposed benefits the question remains; do these tools really work? Dr. Lewis Lupowitz believes so and uses them regularly in his practice; but often finds that others are non-believers or use them improperly. During this webinar he is going to help explain the science and determine why he is a believer in these products.
• Discuss the science and foundation of vibration / percussion therapy
• Provide an evidence-based literature review
• Overview of devices and their purpose
• Demonstrate clinical application of vibration / percussion therapy
* This webinar is intended for Healthcare Professionals.
Lewis Lupowitz is a Doctor of Physical Therapy and certified strength and conditioning specialist. Following his recent graduation from Touro College, Lewis performed a sports physical therapy fellowship through the American Sports Medicine Institute at the Andrews Sports Medicine clinic in Birmingham Alabama under the mentorship of Dr. Kevin Wilk. Currently Lewis work as a sports oriented Physical Therapist at Orlin & Cohen, Long Islands largest team of orthopedic specialists and surgeons.