MSK MRI: Navigate with Confidence
Learn how to have good systems in place so you can effectively and efficiently navigate thru outside imaging with confidence. Your clinical acumen matters, and you can only fully realize it with good technical solutions.
- Be familiar with the technical radiological jargon
- Appreciate the proper mindset when preparing to read imaging
- Recognize various biases and its effect on our imaging evaluation
- Understand the importance of physical environment
- Realize the benefits of using intuitive viewing software
* This webinar is intended for Healthcare Professionals.
Dr. Cliff Tao
Dr. Cliff Tao is a chiropractic radiologist and has a private radiology practice in Orange County, California, serving other chiropractors as well as medical physicians internationally. Dr. Tao is subspecialized in plain film, MR, and CT imaging of the spine and musculoskeletal system, and is a frequent post-graduate lecturer. After graduating from National University of Health Sciences in Lombard, Illinois, he completed a diagnostic imaging residency at SCU/LACC in Whittier, California, and then a fellowship in musculoskeletal imaging research at UCI Medical Center in Orange, California. Dr. Tao is published in several chiropractic and medical journals with both LACC and UCI Medical Center. He is a member of the American Chiropractic Association (ACA), California Chiropractic Association (CCA), International Chiropractors Association of California (ICAC), American Chiropractic College of Radiology (ACCR), and American College of Chiropractic Orthopedists (ACCO), and World Federation of Chiropractic (WFC).