No system in the body ever works alone. Never gets injured alone. Never heals alone. There is no such thing as an isolated injury. There is no such thing as isolated healing. Are you stuck in making progress helping shoulder and hip issues? Maybe it’s because there is stuck motion in the liver. Look beyond the site of pain and see the interconnected systems of the body. The liver does over 500 different things. Good idea to make sure it moves well. Discover simple, practical, and easy assessments and resets for the liver.
– Perform Palpation of the liver.
– Review Liver planes of motion.
– Describe Liver ligament attachments.
– Discuss Diaphragm relationships.
– Review Nerve relationships.
– Perform Manual resets supine and lateral.
– Recognize Neural reflex points.
– Restate How do know you have a liver issue.
* This webinar is intended for Healthcare Professionals.
Dr. Perry Nickelston, DC, NKT, FMS, SFMA is owner of the Pain Laser Center, LLC in Waldwick, NJ and Stop Chasing Pain his educational company dedicated to teaching people how to move smarter, move better and feel great. Creator of Primal Movement Chains: Moving Beyond Mobility courses across the world. Advisory Board Member for the American Institute for Medical Laser Application. Teacher, writer and educator on all things movement.