You’re invited to join industry leaders for a fun and informative virtual event during National Migraine & Awareness Month.
Two-hour program structured as a panel discussion with opening moderator statement and Q&A for last 15 to 20 mins.
Four 25-min presentations from 4 panelists/speakers.
Material presented by 4 expert panelists on various topics supporting the headache and migraine conditions.
• Understand the global impact and significance resulting from headache and migraine conditions.
• Review the newest research related to Chiropractic management of headache and migraine.
• Accurately diagnose primary headache from secondary headache.
• Learn the headache indicators that require immediate referral and/or co-management.
• Review the differential diagnosis of cervicogenic HA, post traumatic injuries, TMD (Temporomandibular Disorder) and myofascial pain syndromes.
• Discuss appropriate CMT and soft tissue techniques for treating headache and TMD.
• Explore the role and treatment options for fascial involvement in the headache and migraine patient.
• Demonstrate self-care options for headache relief that patients can implement.
• Review the role of diet, lifestyle and nutraceuticals for headache management.
• Outline all the available options for testing of nutrient deficiency at the Chiropractor’s disposal.
• Discuss the proper dosing and nutrients recommendations for headache and migraine treatment support.
Panel Questions from the Moderator
* This webinar is intended for Healthcare Professionals.
Wednesday, June 15th @ 3pm PST