The TB12 Method takes a neuromuscular re-education approach to therapeutic exercise. Through improving muscular pliability and retraining the mind to body connection successful exercise can thus take place. Learn why pliability is the foundation to all movement and how we progress through therapeutic exercise with our focus on form first, speed of sport movement, and ultimately connecting it all back to sport specific movements.
- Define pliability and why it is the key foundational piece to successful therapeutic exercise.
- Explain the connection between the neuromuscular system, pliability work, and therapeutic exercise.
- Describe key terms of form first and speed of sport as foundational pillars to successful progression through therapeutic exercise.
- Connect kinetic movements of sport and functional movement patterns with therapeutic exercise prescription.
* This webinar is intended for Healthcare Professionals.
Christian Boucher PT, DPT, ATC is from Dover, New Hampshire, and earned a Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training from the University of New Hampshire and a Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT) from the University of New England. Outside of TB12, he enjoys snowboarding, boating, hiking, and hanging out at the beach.