Functional Tools for Addressing Common Imbalances: Foot and Ankle Injuries
In this webinar, Sports Medicine Innovator and current Co-Medical Director for the WSL (World Surf Tour) and original Medical Director for the AVP (Pro Beach Volleyball Tour) Dr. Tim Brown, will discuss his philosophy, experiences and techniques with regards to many of the common foot and ankle related injuries we see in every day life and with elite athletes. Spend an hour w Dr. Brown as he shares how he’s learned to create an environment of improved health and human performance, while addressing some of the most important and common conditions we see as health and fitness professionals with every patient, client and athlete that walks through our doors. You won’t want to miss Tim share what he’s learned over 40 years of his journey from an injured pro athlete to a Sports Medicine Innovator (with numerous patents) who’s worked with some of the biggest names on the planet. Register Now!
1. Evaluate and examine abnormal anatomical components of common foot and ankle injuries.
2. Evaluate and examine functional imbalances related to foot and ankle dysfunction.
3. Discuss philosophy for addressing common soft tissue imbalances.
4. Discuss techniques for taping foot and ankle conditions.
5. Functional approach for addressing foot and ankle mobility, stability and strength.
* This webinar is intended for Healthcare Professionals.
Dr. Tim Brown is a lifelong high level athlete who was the first ever chiropractor to be named medical director of a professional sport, The Association of Volleyball Professionals (AVP).
He has been awarded many honors including the ACA Sports Chiropractor of the Year.
He is currently Co Medical Director for the World Surf Tour (WSL) and Founder and Chief Innovation Officer for IntelliSkin,
He has engineered his taping systems into performance apparel. He is also an Athlete Performance Consultant for RedBull and Hurley.
He created SPRT to improve functional treatment and recovery of athletes during competition and has since been granted 8 international utility and design patents.