Foundation Training: Decompression Training for Pain and Performance
This course is designed to educate practitioners and patients alike on the fundamental principle of Foundation Training: Decompression Breathing for Chronic Pain Relief.
This presentation will help you focus on the Serratus musculature that surrounds the rib cage and its impact on stability, grip-strength, muscle activation and lung volume.
This course is excellent for those looking to understand pain management, posture, and strength more intimately.
- Anatomy and Physiology of Decompression Breathing.
- Sternocleidomastoid muscular support pathway.
- Lung Volume improvement through Decompression Breathing.
- Actively aligning and expanding postural footprint.
- Understand Thoracic Leverage and Curvature.
- Transversus abdominal muscle function.
* This webinar is intended for Healthcare Professionals.
Eric Goodman is the creator of Foundation Training and the author of Foundation, True to Form and Foundations Of Health.
After graduating the University of Central Florida, with a bachelor’s in health sciences and physiology, he went on to earn his doctor of chiropractic degree at Southern California University of Health Sciences.