Advanced Resistance Band Training and Rehab Concepts
In this webinar, Kayezen and its high level education Team of Dr’s and Trainers will present advanced resistance exercise concepts for working with athletes and clients in a gym or rehab facility.
The team will discuss how to apply multi-planar resistance to make improvements in acceleration, top speed, change of direction, jumping, throwing, kicking, swinging. They will put the pieces together into a training program with progressions and adaptations that you can apply immediately in your practice. This will be relevant to health and fitness professionals (PT, DC, AT, S&C, CPT) who work with everyday athletes and weekend warriors alike.
- Identify joint, tissue, and mechanoreceptor requirements during common athletic movements
- Apply multi-planar resistance to simultaneously strengthen targeted areas and integrate function
- Add threshold training progressions to develop athletic movement transitions
- Discuss concepts concerning connective tissue adaptations to various loads and durations 5. Understand Programming Variables Based on The Concepts Presented to Enhance Outcomes
* This webinar is intended for Healthcare Professionals.
Kayezen Educational Team – Instructor TBD
KAYZEN VECTOR is the ultimate resistance training system. Originally designed for use in physical therapy environments to help patients recover from injury, it’s now widely applied to build strength, resilience and endurance for sports performance and fitness. This single system delivers everything you need to build lean muscle, burn fat throughout the day and move better. And with VECTOR, you can train anywhere, anytime, and in less time.